UC Berkeley Library. You are able to nevertheless access the UC Berkeley LibraryвЂ™s solutions and resources through the closingadmin
HereвЂ™s exactly just how.
Utilising the Library during COVID-19
Quite a few solutions are now available in brand brand brand new methods. To get the latest information on program reserves, guide returns, 24/7 https://paydayloanssolution.org/payday-loans-ri/ online assistance, and much more, see our Library solutions and resources during COVID-19 web web page. The data on that web page supersedes other informative data on the Library site at this time around.
- Cal 1 card: UC Berkeley registered pupils, faculty, trainers, lecturers, and staff make use of your Cal 1 Card as the collection card for borrowing materials as well as use of the key (Gardner) Stacks, Moffitt Library, the Media Resources Center, as well as other areas needing a Cal ID.
- Proxy debtor card – flexibility disability: UC Berkeley pupils, faculty, and staff by having a flexibility impairment can be entitled to a borrower card that is proxy.
- Proxy debtor card – faculty research associate: Faculty may authorize a research assistant(s) as being a proxy to look at library materials on their collection account. See Information for Faculty and Instructors for details.
- Other users: consult library cards for non-UCB clients.
- The Privileges Desk is when you will get assistance and get questions regarding your borrowing privileges and duties.
Check-out limitations and loan durations
Loan durations, repayment dates, and restrictions differ on the list of campus libraries. Get on My OskiCat to look at and restore your checked-out products. It’s the cardholder’s duty to notice the dates that are due materials also to get back or restore them by those times. As a whole:
- Undergraduate pupils and UC Berkeley staff may have 100 products tested. The mortgage duration for many monographs is 1 thirty days and a week for serials.
- More info for undergrads
- Graduate pupils and Post docs could have 200 things tested. The mortgage duration for some monographs is a few months and 1 week for serials.
- Additional information for grad pupils and GSIs
- Faculty might have 300 products tested. The mortgage period for some monographs is a few months and 1 week for serials.
- Additional information for faculty and trainers
- Visiting Scholars might have 20 things examined. The mortgage duration for many monographs is 1 thirty days and 7 days for serials.
- Extra information for visiting scholars
- Almost every other patrons ( e.g. Alumni, CSU pupils, CA Residents, etc.) with borrowing privileges may have 20 things examined. The mortgage duration for many monographs is 1 thirty days and 7 days for serials.
- More details for non-UCB clients
You are able to renew products online via My OskiCat. For lots more choices and information consult the renewing materials web page.
Paging on-campus materials
It is possible to submit requests that are online circulating things offered at one campus collection become retrieved and held for pick-up during the blood supply desk of the collection or any other campus collection that you choose. To web web page materials, make use of the demand switch near the top of a product’s record in OskiCat. For details consult the web paging FAQs.
Request/Borrow from NRLF
UC Berkeley pupils, faculty, staff, and UC Berkeley Library cardholders may request/borrow product through the Northern Regional Library Facility (NRLF).
Going back materials
- Return UCB Library materials to virtually any collection blood circulation desk during available hours, or even the library that is outdoor/after-hour drops whenever libraries are closed.
- Library laptop computers and products needs to be gone back towards the blood circulation desk for the collection from where these people were lent.
- Relate to the possessing library for information on coming back non-book materials after-hours.
- Return receipts might be required from a blood supply desk for came back product. The Library will not keep accurate documentation of receipts released.
- Materials damaged or incomplete should really be brought straight away towards the library that is owning desk to go over repair or replacement choices that could be available.
- UC Berkeley Library publications may be came back by mail. The things could be mailed into the address that is below return:
Principal Circulation University of Ca, Berkeley Library Mailroom 242 Moffitt Library Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
- Clients may be in charge of the publications until they truly are gotten by the Library and are usually checked in. As a result, we constantly recommend benefiting from the tracking and/or insurance coverage choices through the mail solution you employ.