COVID-19 vaccination in Canada install web web web page. Vaccination protectionadmin
COVID-19 vaccination informative data on vaccine doses administered and vaccination protection.
COVID-19 vaccination coverage across Canada by demographics and key populations. We update these details every Friday at 12:00 PM Eastern Time with information up to the earlier Saturday.
This report had been final updated on with information up to .
With this web page
- Key updates
- About COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination
- Nationwide vaccination protection
- Key populations
- Coverage by age, province and sex or territory
- Coverage by vaccine item
- Recommended citation
regarding the populace has gotten one or more dosage
regarding the populace has gotten just one dosage
regarding the populace has gotten two doses
of grownups aged 80 or older have obtained one or more dosage
of medical care employees targeted for concern vaccination have obtained one or more dosage
of grownups in team settings that are living seniors have obtained one or more dosage
–> b information from brand New Brunswick aren’t most notable value as home elevators age had not been reported.
About COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination
- Five vaccines that are COVID-19 presently authorized to be used in Canada:
- Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and COVISHIELD Verity/Serum Institute of Asia (SII) (COVISHIELD) receive as two doses
- Janssen is offered as one dosage
- The nationwide Advisory Committee on ImmunizationРІР‚в„ўs (NACI) tips about their usage are located in the most recent NACI statements.
- COVID-19 vaccination started in Canada the week.
National vaccination protection install national vaccination protection information in .csv structure
In Canada, individuals ( associated with population) have obtained a minumum of one dosage of the COVID-19 vaccine. individuals ( associated with the populace) have obtained just one dosage and individuals ( associated with populace) have obtained two doses.
Figure 1. of individuals who have obtained of a COVID-19 vaccine in Canada by jurisdiction
Hover throughout the map to look at number that is cumulative % of men and women vaccinated in Canada and every jurisdiction in the long run.
Note: information from Ontario aren’t included as Ontario has not yet reported vaccination information. Styles as time passes must certanly be interpreted with care. Increases have been in component because of provinces or regions supplying their reports that are first various months. Delays in reporting may result in a decrease that is artificial rise in vaccination protection matters through the week prior to. Info is at the mercy of modification and may even change from provincial and territorial reports based on whenever information is updated (see limits).
Key populations Download key populations information in .csv structure
The nationwide Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) suggests that people prioritize certain key populations for very very early vaccination. During phase 1, NACI suggests that vaccines be at first wanted to:
- Residents and staff of congregate settings that are living offer look after seniors
- Grownups 70 years old and older, you start with grownups 80 years old and older, then decreasing age limitation by 5-year increments to age 70 years as supply becomes available
- Medical care workers (including all those whom work with healthcare settings and support that is personal whose work involves direct experience of clients)
- Grownups located in native communities, which include very very very First countries, MР“В©tis, and Inuit communities, where disease might have disproportionate effects such as those located in remote or isolated areas where use of medical care could be restricted.
Please make reference to NACI statements for the latest NACI tips.
Figure 2. of men and women in key populace teams who possess gotten one dose or two doses of a vaccine that is COVID-19 Canada by report week
Hover over bars to understand number that is cumulative % of individuals vaccinated with time.